“Personal Data” means any information relating to natural person, who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“PT” means “Prestige Training”, a business name of the sole trader registered in Ireland with its registration number 422447 and having its place of business at Lackaghmore, Turloughmore, Athenry, Co Galway, Ireland. Any references to PT shall refer to Prestige Training sole trader.
“Services” mean PT’s services of conducting safety awareness training courses and ancillary service as may be provided by PT upon agreement with you.
“You”, “Your”, “Yours” refers to any user of the PT’s Services.
“We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to “PT”.
“The Website” refers to the www.quickcourses.ie, including all its content.
Roles and Responsibilities
What data we collect and for what purpose
The following Personal Data may be collected in connection with our services:
1) Data we need to properly identify you and to process your training completion, verification and certification.
- copy of your ID document
- first and second name
- social security number
- date of birth
- facial photographs
Once the identification and verification process is finished electronic copies of your ID’s and facial photographs are deleted and the paper copies are shredded.
2) Data we use to maintain permanent communication with you and to send you administrative notices related to our services
- first and second name
- e-mail address
- phone number
3) Your contact data as mentioned above may be used for the purposes of the sending personalized offers of our Services (direct marketing). These communications may be via email or by SMS. You always have an option to unsubscribe from our promotional messages by contacting us or using instructions in the relevant e-mail or SMS.
4) Your device data such as a type of device, operating system, IP-addresses, your approximate location, web and mobile network data and сookies. Such data is used to analyze how you use our Website and improve our services.
Also, your Personal Data may be used to comply with legal requirements, to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence.
Please be sure that we do not collect any extra data except the information that is necessary for the purpose of providing our Services to you.
How your Personal Data may be shared
Your Personal Data may be shared:
1. To SOLAS, RSA and other public authorities and government bodies to pass the certification process and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, instructions or in the response of valid court order or requirement of such government bodies.
2. To our third-party service providers that may provide services such as hosting of the services, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, SMS delivery, payment processing and other similar services. Our third-party service providers may use such information only for the limited purpose of providing services to you and normally are obligated to keep the information confidential and secure.
3. To our staff members and trainers to provide you with high-quality service, customer support and to process your training completion. Our staff member and trainers are legally bound to keep the confidentiality of your personal data.
4. To our professional advisers (such as lawyers, accountants, auditors, it consultants, management consultants), who is under a professional obligation to maintain confidentiality and security of Personal Data.
Cross-border data transfers
We can engage the third-party service providers outside the EU. In such case personal data may be transferred outside the EU, including to the United States. Data protection law of third countries may be different from EU data protection laws and not guaranty adequate level of security. However, we will take measures to ensure that any such transfers comply with applicable data protection laws and that personal data remains protected.
We rely on the EU-US Privacy Shield to transfer personal information to some of our third-party service providers in the United States, where they are certified to receive such information under the Privacy Shield Program.
How we store your data
All Personal Data collected from you is stored within the European Union and is protected using data appropriate technical or organizational measures.
We destroy the copies of your ID’s and facial photographs as soon as the identification and verification process is finished. Other Personal Data are kept by us for a period of 6 years in the event that government bodies need to complete an inspection of records for verification purposes. We will protect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and will not actively process it after you cease to use our Services.
You may request deletion of your data after we finish to provide you with our services. We will consider and fulfil your request within 30 days. Nevertheless keep in mind that we may be obliged to store some of your data, regardless of your deletion request, to comply with tax reporting or auditing requirements or if otherwise required by law.
We do not intentionally collect or use Personal Data of persons under 18. If we become aware that we have obtained the Personal Data of a minor, we will delete it as soon as possible.
Sensitive Personal Data
We do not intentionally collect any sensitive personal data, such as your biometric data, religious beliefs, health information, racial or ethnic origin etc. Nevertheless, there might be cases when information or documents data subject submits to us contain sensitive information or we can obtain it in the course of providing our Services. Depending on such data purpose we may delete it or to request you to provide explicit consent to process the sensitive Personal Data.
Data Subject’s Right’s
If you as a data subject have the following rights in regard to your Personal Data:
- to know what your Personal Data we process and in what way;
- to ask us to erase or delete all or some of your Personal Data. Note that not all Personal Data may be deleted due to security or legal reasons. Also, you must complete the authentication procedure you before we can fulfil your request;
- to ask us to change, update or fix your Personal Data if it is inaccurate;
- to ask us to provide a copy of your Personal Data we keep unless this adversely affects the rights and freedoms of other users;
- to object the usage of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes;
- to appeal to the Data Protection Authority or the court, in case if you do not agree with our answer to your request or claim, and other rights established in GDPR and legal acts.
When making a request to us you should specify your name, surname, contact details, relevant information, which would indicate why you believe that your Personal Data must be deleted, changed or it’s processing be limited. After examining your request, we will report the results within a reasonable time and, if the decision is positive, state the actions were taken to satisfy your request.
You can submit the request of execution of your rights using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Processing of Personal Data is permitted only under the several legal bases described by GDPR.
By providing you with our services, we process your Personal Data based on:
a) Contract: We can process personal data to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
b) Legitimate interest: We can rely on this legal basis when we carry out procedures which are the part of our Services or which are transparent, expectable and are the stable business practice. For instance, to send you notifications related to our services.
c) Consent: We can request your consent for the processing of data when we process the sensitive personal data or if required by law.
This list is not exhaustive and we may use other ground provided by GDPR if none of the above-mentioned basis can be applied.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your Personal Data. To keep your data safe we apply:
- Firewall and data encryption protection
- Physical authorization control system
- Surveillance facilities, video/cctv monitor, alarm system
- Secured data processing equipment and personal computers
- User identification and authentication procedures
- Backup procedures,
- and more.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we are not responsible for the data security measures of any third parties.
Lackaghmore, Turloughmore, Athenry, Co Galway, Ireland
Phone number 087 – 7950282
Last modified on December 12, 2019